108 Lotus Yoga Etiquette
As a yoga community, we hope we can work together to create a safe and nurturing
environment to progress on our own individual paths and together as a yoga
Our priority at 108 Lotus Yoga is to create the most fulfilling experience
possible for our students. In order for our teachers to provide the best quality service,
we kindly ask you to follow the studios rules of etiquette.
Thank you in advance!
- Please arrive to class 10 minutes early. **New students please arrive 15 minutes early to meet the teacher and get comfortable in the studio.
- Leaving class early: Please inform your teacher before class if you have to leave early.
- Please do not leave during savasana. We ask that you quietly leave BEFORE savasana out of respect for fellow students and teachers.
- Cell phones should be put on silent or turned completely off. Cell Phone and bags are not permitted in the practice space next to mats. Kindly leave them by your shoes on the shelves.
- Please be aware of your surroundings. Yoga is a personal journey of the self looking inward - but we all share common space in the studio. Please be respectful of boundaries and of other peoples experiences on the mat. We ask that you use the facilities or excuse yourself outside in the event of any excessive personal issues.
- Absolutely no food or drink on the mat (reusable water bottles OK).